ESL EAP Teachers Needed
Date 2012-08-13 05:08:24 Location : Middle East
1. Qualified & experienced teachers of EFL/ESL/EAP to work in a Language Institute for 40 hours per week.
2. To conduct quizzes tests and exams in a professional way.
3. Evaluate students in class and report their progress with senior administration and guardians.
4. Evaluate curricula in line with international standards on regular basis.
5. Maintain and update students records manually and electronically.
6. Perform the academic/administrative jobs such markings exams, maintaining homework records, entering marks, and conducting CALL classes.
7. Develop students'' learning skills, communication skills and teamwork skills.
Requirements and Experience:
1. The candidates for the teaching positions must be native Speakers (both male and female).
2. The Candidates must be a B.A. or M.A. in TEFL, TESL, Applied Linguistics, Foreign Language Education or a related field from an internationally recognized university.
3. Extra TEFL qualifications like CELTA, DELTA or a diploma in TEFL will be an advantage.
4. At least 1 year of experience is required with a B.A in the above mentioned fields.
5. The candidate must possess strong communication, teamwork, presentation and administrative skills.
Salary and Benefits:
1. A monthly tax free salary of US $2,500 for B.A. holders and US 2,700 for MA holders;
2. Each year of post B.A. or M.A. experience will be rewarded with an extra US $100. The maximum years of experience considered would be 5 years;
3. One month paid annual vacation;
4. Annual return air tickets from the point of origin to Qassim;
5. Free furnished accommodation with all utilities would be provided; and
6. Free medical insurance.
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.