ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Fantastic Young Leaner Jobs in Hefei, Anhui province
Date 2012-11-01 03:11:41 Location : Asia:China
Part of the global EF network, our first school in Hefei was opened over 10 years ago and thanks to our high academic standards we have grown to a total of 4 schools. We have a dynamic team of 35 foreign teachers, many of who have been with us for a long time now, so there are always plenty of people to socialize with and show you around. We offer classes to students of all ages ranging from kindergarten students to teenagers, adults and business English. The majority of students are aged 7 to 14 years old. Teaching assistants are available to help with classroom management.
English First, Hefei provides teachers with the ideal environment to develop professionally. Our centers are designed to offer ample of support both academically and through pastoral care creating an ideal atmosphere to work and live.
Our schools boast up to date teaching materials and resources, including computers in the classrooms, interactive white boards and modern ‘Lifeclub’ lounges which allow for a truly varied and engaging teaching process to be delivered.
Hefei – The city
Hefei is the capital city of Anhui province located just 3 hours west of Shanghai by bullet train. With the mighty Yangste river flowing to the south, Huaihe river to the south and the large Chaohu lake in the east, Hefei is well known for its pleasant surroundings and favourable climate.
Being the largest city in Anhui province Hefei has a lively atmosphere with live music, karaoke bars, cafes, shopping centers and lots more to explore and discover. The eating culture here is what many people find very attractive about the city. Busy local restaurants with huge varieties of dishes can be found absolutely everywhere and there is an abundance of delicious, cheap food to be sampled.
· Maximum of 20 hours teaching per week
· Lesson planning
· Use audio / video materials in classes
· Assist in the placement testing and interviewing of new students
· Carry out teaching related responsibilities including, but not limited to demonstration classes, conversation clubs, tutorials, seminars and presentations
· Attend centre social events
· Excellent salary: 7,000 RMB per month (negotiable for experienced teachers)
· Free accommodation: Western style, near the school
· Flight allowance: 9,000 RMB half payable after 6 months, half after 12 months
· Legal ‘Z’ work visa
· 12 days public holidays plus 10 days extra holidays
· Extensive health insurance
· Monthly performance bonus: up to 400 RMB per month
· Generous student retention bonuses: up to 12,000 RMB every 6 months
· On-going training and academic support
· Salary increases in subsequent years with EF Hefei
· Promotion opportunities within the EF network