GEPIK 2013 plus 50 Selected ESL Teaching Position Listings
Date 2012-11-03 05:11:01 Location : Asia:Korea
GEPIK 2013 + 50 Selected ESL Teaching Position Listings at Private/Public Schools. Come and Find the position you like! ~
Hello, this is Gina, Department Head at ESL Line Consulting Inc.
Please check the positions in this post
The positions listed here are only small part of the available positions at our agency.
Many thanks for clicking this job posting! : )
!!!!! Grand Job Openings at GEPIK Public Schools for Spring Semester, 2013 !
100s Public Schools in Gyeonggido Area are hiring ESL teachers for Spring Semeter for March/April
Hiring periods are from November util the positions are filled
Check the Gyeonggido location info at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gyeonggi_Province
Most of the surrounding Seoul areas are near subway stations connected to Seoul Metro, takes 30 minutes - 1 hour to Seoul
At rural areas, 100,000 won regional bonus will be provided addition to the basic salary every month.
Inform me the location you prefer - Name of the cities OR big/middle/small cities /rural areas
Also the student level- elementary/middle/high school
More details about GEPIK positions:
- Starting Date: March 1st - April
- Location: Big/middle/small size cities OR rural areas in Gyeonggido (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gyeonggi_Province)
- Available # of positions: 100s
- # of Native Teachers per school : mostly 1 per school
- Student Level: Elementary/ middle/ high
- Working Schedule: M-F, 8:30 am - 4:30pm
- Teaching Hours: 22 hours a week
- Salary: 2.0-2.5 mil according to GEPIK Pay Scale
- At Rural areas: 100,000 won regional bonus addition to the basic salary
- Paid Vacation Days: 20 days excluding Saturdays & Sundays
- Benefits: Full Benefits (Free airfare, Free furnished housing, Severance pay equivalent to 1 month salary, 50 % Medical Insurance & Pension)
- Settlement pay: 300,000 (one time pay)
* Special Requirement: TESOL/TEFL/CELTA certificate or Teachers License for non- Education/ English/ Linguistics degree holders
* GEPIK Pay Scale:
Category (S) 2.5 KRW per month
- Contract renewal as a Category (1+) at the same school
Category (1+) 2.4 KRW per month
- Employed as a Category (1) teacher for one full year.
Category (1) 2.3 KRW per month
- Category (3) AND Minimum three years of full time ENGLISH teaching experience at an accredited institution
Category (2+) 2.2 KRW per month
- Category (3) AND the following: Employed as a Category (2) teacher with GEPIK for one full year.
Category (2) 2.1 KRW per month
- Category (3) AND one year of full time ENGLISH teaching experience at an accredited institution. OR Master''s Degree in a field related to English Language Education
Category (3) 2.0 KRW per month - ONE of the followings:
- Bachelor''s degree with a major in English Literature/ English Language/Linguistics (Must be clearly stated on either the diploma certificate or official transcript)
- Valid Elementary, Middle, or Secondary School Teachers License/Certificate
- Bachelors degree in any field PLUS a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA (min.of 100 hrs) Certificate
!!!!! Urgent/ASAP Positions This Week !
Private English Academy in Namyang-ju, Gyeonggido for Dec.1st
kinder/elementary, 9-7:30, 2.4 - 2.8mil
Prefer Education degree
Private English Academy in Gangnam-gu, Seoul for Dec.1st
Elementary-high, 2-10pm, 2.3-3.0 mil
Prefer TOFLE, Debate teaching experices
Adult English Academy in Daegu, for ASAP
Adults, Split hours
Local Cummunity School in Suncheon, Jellanamdo for Dec. 1st
Elementary/adult, 10am-6pm, 25 teaching hours/week, 4 week vacation
Private English Academy in Suwon, Gyeonggido for Dec.
Kinder/elementary, 9;30-7, 2 positions (available for a couple !)
Kinder experience in Korea is the must !
Private English Academy in Siheung, Gyeonggido for ASAP
Elementary/milddle, 3-10pm, full benefits
In-person interview only, Prefer energetic teacher who makes English class fun & exciting !
Private English Academy in Gangnam, Seoul & Gyeonggido for Dec - Jan
kinder/elementary, 10-7, 7 positions, 2.4-2.6
Education degree required
Private English Academy in Guro-gu, Seoul for ASAP
Private English Academy in Songdo, Incheon for ASAP
Elementary/middle, 2-10, 2 positions
Korean & English bilingual teachers only !
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.