ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
50 conversational English teaching positions in 8 provinces of China
Date 2012-11-04 21:11:50 Location : Asia:China
Free training + free housing to start a new life style in China!
With the 24/7 support of the Buckland Group
No degree necessary! No teaching experience necessary!
(English Teacher positions and paid Intern positions)
5 or 11 month contracts - Starting in late February, 2013
What our Culture Exchange-Teaching Program offers:
* Free visa service: visa invitation letters, work permit and resident permit sponsorship, visa updates
* Free housing: furnished private apartment with all the utilities (phone, TV, air-con, kitchenry, fridge, water heater, western toilet, internet, etc.)
* Airfare reimbursement and assistance
* Teacher training, culture orientation, and post-training teacher assistance
* Reliable, quality working conditions guaranteed
* Up to 200 RMB per month utilities allowance
* Paid public holidays
* Up to 15 consecutive days of paid sick leave
* Mandarin lessons
* Free airport pick-up
* 2200RMB completion bonus for one year contract
* 4500-5500rmb monthly salary (after tax) for English teacher positions and 4000-4500rmb monthly stipend to Intern positions for teaching maximum 15 hours/week
* All intern positions will also be issued a free TESOL certificate upon completion of one term teaching
Connect with current and previous Buckland teachers by joining our Facebook Group: Buckland International Education Group
1. Native or native level English speakers
2. under the age of 55
3. In good health
4. Bachelor degree (only apply to English teacher positions but not intern positions)
5. TESOL/TEFL certified, equivalent teaching certificates or commitment to obtain Buckland Group's TEFL certificate upon arrival (only apply to English teacher positions but not intern positions)
All positions require a maximum of 15 teaching hours per week delivered to students. Some schools also require that you participate in English corner (open talking and games) for two hours per week in the evenings. You may also occasionally be asked to join in special celebrations and promotional activities.
We are a TESOL teacher recruitment & training agency for foreign teachers in China. We have placed over 1000 foreign teachers in our 70+ partnered schools all over China since 1999. Every year we assist over 120 foreigners in setting up everything they need to start out teaching in China - from visas to apartments to plumbing problems - Buckland is there to help out its teachers, 24/7.