ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Teaching position in Thailand with AYC
Date 2012-11-05 04:11:24 Location : Southeast Asia:Thailand
• If you are interested on teaching but don't know where to start,
• If you want travel in Thailand and earn money,
• If you want to experience Thailand, AYC is the right answer.
AYC Intercultural Programs Thailand is looking for enthusiastic and responsible native English teachers with a university degree for our next semester which will start at the beginning of May for the new academic year to teach conversational English in Thailand. Teachers are needed in positions in Bangkok and all around Thailand. Keep in mind that our programs are fully supported by Education Ministry of Thailand and Government Savings Bank. Refer to for more details about us.
AYC is a highly reliable organization among top three in education in Thailand. We have been dealing with exchange students, summer camps, work and travel, scholarship and study abroad program along with our English Learning Experience Program for about 13 years.
Currently, we are working around 240 native English speakers in 80 schools all over Thailand and we are the biggest teacher placement organization here. Be sure that we have been successfully placing teachers want to work in Thailand for eleven years.
Also we will hold a mandatory seminar for our new teachers for the next semester between 2nd to 8th of May, 2013. This seminar will be about Thai Culture and hints, tips on how to teach successfully in Thailand. Seminar will be for 6 days and hotel and meals will be provided by AYC and at the end you will receive a Thai Cultural Certificate which is important for applying for a position in Thailand. We will hold it without any fee and just for the benefit and development of our teachers. So you need to be in Thailand for the seminars during these dates.
If you want more knowledge about teaching, you can join our TEFL/TESOL training courses with job guarantee as well for being more prepared and qualified to teach. Do not hesitate to contact us for further information.
If we can agree on everything, your position can be secured before coming here with AYC reliability. For further inquiry, feel free to email us anytime. We will respond you as soon as possible.
Be hurry and reserve your position before coming to Thailand with AYC guarantee.
Keep in mind that, we have positions nearly every all provinces in Thailand.
- Teaching conversation English in Kindergarten, Primary, Secondary and High school levels.
- 24 hours of teaching per week maximum (our average is 20 hours). Teachers need to stay at the school from 07:30 to 15:30.
- Salary between 32,000 thb to 38,000 thb depending on your qualification and experience
- Visa run and work permit expenses will be covered
- Assistance on finding accommodation
- Transportation to your post from Bangkok.
- Reliable support and fair foreign management
- Accident/health insurance
- Free seminar on the beach for smooth transition
- Native English speakers only
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Age between 22 to 58
- Experience and TESOL/TEFL certificate is a plus
- High responsibility
Documentation needed for your application:
1 - CV/Resume. (Microsoft Office Doc or Adobe PDF format)
2 - Copy of your highest level of academic degree/diploma/certificate/or college transcript.
3 - A photocopy of the front page of your valid passport.
4 - Recent color Photo.
5 - Letter of Recommendation/or Release Letter from your previous school (optional)
6 - Any other relevant information and certification you think might help your application (optional)