ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Teach in Nanjing, China - THE LARGEST LANGUAGE TRAINING PROVIDER IN THE WORLD
Date 2012-11-05 04:11:42 Location : Asia:China
THE LARGEST LANGUAGE TRAINING PROVIDER IN THE WORLD
English First Nanjing is part of the world’s largest network of language training provider in the world. With three schools in the city and a strong commitment to professional development, we offer year round start dates and a clear career path rising to Director of Studies and beyond. With our total care package including excellent local salaries, flights, accommodation and health insurance, we offer the perfect starting point for a rewarding career.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV and an application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Passionate about teaching
• 1+ year teaching experience with young learners is preferred
• Bachelors degree
• Internationally recognized TEFL certification (CELTA or Trinity Cert TESOL will get priority)
• Native English speaker
• Creative, caring, and full of energy
Our benefits package is one of the best in the city of Nanjing
• Monthly Salary of 8,500-9,000 RMB (dependent on qualifications and experience.)
• Accommodation Allowance of 1,500 RMB per month OR Free, shared, fully-furnished accommodation.
• Up to 17,000 RMB per year in performance bonuses
• Paid annual leave (10 days + Chinese National Holidays)
• Sponsored Z working visa
• Airfare allowance of 8,000 RMB per year
• International Health insurance
• Arrival support
• Induction teacher training program
• Classroom-based professional development
• Career promotion and transfer throughout the world’s leading private educational organization
Where you will live
Nanjing is the provincial capital of Jiangsu, one of China's most prosperous provinces. Nanjing is situated on the south bank of the Yangtze River and is a large modern Chinese city, which displays many of the traits of old and new China.
The city has twice served as the capital of China and there are many attractions throughout Nanjing where you can get a feel for China’s rich history. Today, Nanjing mixes the old and the new, offering a chance to enjoy traditional Chinese customs and culture side by side with many of the comforts of a modern International city.
The city is also home to a large foreign student population, who attend the cities renowned universities, plus a wealth of foreign trade companies. This has resulted in the city boasting many international restaurants and an active nightlife.
Nanjing has excellent transport links with other cities in the region, such as Shanghai (2 hours), Suzhou (2 hours), and Hangzhou (3 hours)