ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
ESL EFL Instructor
Date 2012-11-06 03:11:33 Location : Middle East
Position: ESL/EFL Instructor
Job Code: ESL1112
Glyph Language Services is currently seeking ESL/EFL instructors to provide onsite instruction in Saudi Arabia to Royal Saudi Air Force students.
Location: Saudi Arabia
Instructors will plan and conduct classroom instruction of English as a Second Language/English as a Foreign Language to Royal Saudi Air Force students, evaluate student performance, advise on the placement and training needs of students, adapt and develop instructional materials, and make professional recommendations for improvement of curriculum design, training materials, student administration and training program management. Candidates will work with the designated customer representative to develop disciplinary processes that allow clear guidance to the student as it relates to the student's academic environment.
· Master’s degree (or doctorate) in Teaching English as a Second Language/English as a Second Language (ESL)/English as a Foreign Language (EFL)/English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)/Teaching English as a Second Language (TESL)/Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)/Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)/(Applied) Linguistics/English/Foreign Languages and more than one year of professional experience teaching ESL/EFL to adults; OR
· Bachelor’s degree in Teaching English As Second Language/ESL/EFL/ESOL/TESL/TEFL/TESOL/(Applied) Linguistics/ English/Foreign Languages and more than five years of professional experience teaching ESL/EFL to adults; OR
· Any undergraduate degree and 24 semester hours (or equivalent) of undergraduate courses equivalent to a major in ESL/EFL/ESOL/TESL/TEFL/TESOL/(Applied) Linguistics and more than five years of professional experience teaching ESL/EFL to adults.
· Instructors should speak, read, write, and understand the English language, and shall be free of any speech impediments.
· Instructors shall possess a great deal of tact, discretion, and diplomacy. Personality, appearance, and general bearing shall be such as to reflect credit upon the United States Government.
· Prior OCONUS experience teaching English as a Second Language/English as a Foreign Language is a strong plus.