ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
ESL Jobs in China - EF Weihai
Date 2012-11-07 20:11:13 Location : Asia:China
Weihai, Shandong, P.R.China
EF English First, Weihai is now interviewing English language teachers for positions that have recently become available at our school. We are looking for energetic teachers who can deliver quality lessons to both young learners and adult students. We adopt communicative “getting involved” teaching methods and we aim to activate and encourage students to participate voluntarily. In doing so, we find our students’ language ability improves rapidly as they get more opportunities to communicate face-to-face with their teachers.
English First, Weihai was opened in 2004 and thanks to our commitment to high academic standards and enabling real progress for each and every student, we have seen constant growth year on year. Our school was designed by the famous architect Thomas Sabdell, who created a relaxing and pleasant English learning atmosphere in both classrooms and multi-media centers.
Our school makes use of excellent course materials, designed to provide engaging lessons for all ages. We also place a high importance on teacher training and support.
Weihai – The city
Weihai is located in the east of Shandong peninsula and is surrounded by sea from three directions, and has a very tropical and island-like atmosphere. The air is fresh, the weather is pleasant and the views are spectacular. Weihai has won awards such as the first National Sanitary City, China Best Tourist City, National Garden City, and many others. If you enjoy swimming at the beach, Weihai has one of the best qualities of sea water in China.
One of the most popular attractions is Liugong Island, which is located in Weihai Bay. On the island is the Liugong Island Expo Park, which assembles the island’s long history and exquisite cultural relics, including huge colorful murals of jade carving, and unique water columns.
• Maximum of 20 hours teaching per week
• Lesson planning
• Use audio / video materials in classes
• Cooperate with the CM and DOS in ensuring the constructive communication and efficient operation of the centre
• Assist in the placement testing and interviewing of new students
• Carry out teaching related responsibilities including, but not limited to demonstration classes, conversation clubs, tutorials, seminars and presentations
• Attend centre social events
• Excellent salary: 6,000 RMB per month
• Free accommodation: Western style, near the school
• Flight allowance: 10,000 RMB payable after 12 months
• Legal ‘Z’ work visa
• 12 days public holidays plus 10 days extra holidays
• On-going training and academic support
• Promotion opportunities within the EF network
• Bachelor’s degree
• TEFL certificate
• Native English speaker from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
• Plenty of passion and energy