TESOL One - TESL One
Lovely Primary School in Hsinchu County Needs Full-time Certified Teachers
Date 2012-11-07 20:11:48 Location : Asia:Taiwan
MT. PUBLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHING POSITIONS
Contract period: Nov 2012 - July 10, 2013, renewable
Location: Hsinchu County
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
1) Monthly salary: $ bachelor 62720 NTD (around $2150 USD) master $ 69965 NTD
2) Monthly housing subsidy: $ 5000 NTD (around $170 USD), one family member included
3) Airfare reimbursement : $ 80000 NTD (around $2600 USD), one family member included
4) Performance bonus: Around one month salary, by proportion of actual working months
5) Paid vacation: Summer & Winter vacation in accordance with the school calendar
6) Labor and health insurance: Available
Curriculum: EFL (English as a Foreign Language), collaborating-teaching involved
Class description: 25-40 students, G1-6, very basic English level
Teaching hour: Mon-Fri 8am-4:00pm, 21-23 class weekly, 40-50 min per class (vary in accordance with school)
1) English native-speaker
2) 4 years of Bachelors degree
3) Certified teacher with teaching license for public school system
1) Updated CV with recent photo
2) Degree certificate
3) Teaching certificate/license
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.