We are looking for TEFL-TESOL Trainer and Teacher Recruitment Co-manager
Date 2012-11-09 20:11:20 Location : Southeast Asia:Thailand
We are lookingfor TEFL trainer& Teacher recruitmentCo-manager ( 1 position ) , Working in Thailand.
Moreover, Keep in mind that applications for May, 2012/2013 academic year is also opened.
PLLC&TTT is a highly reliable organization among top ten in education in Thailand.
We have been dealing with English camps, volunteer, scholarship along with for about five years.
Starts ASAP and the contract runs from 3 years.
Qualifications of applicants:
- An accredited Master''s degree in Education plus a certified ESL (CELTA or TEFL or TESOL) qualification is a minimum 120 hours requirement for applicants.
- Sociable and pleasant personality.
- Motivated individuals who are dedicated to teach and the betterment of their students.
- Enthusiastic and have a good attitude to teach.
- Good understanding of Thai culture.
Professional teaching responsibilities include:
- Planning, preparing and delivering quality lessons
- Promoting the general progress and well- being of all students
- Undertaking regular assessments of students in line with school policy
- Being a positive role model to students
- Ideally we wantthe TEFL/TESOLTrainerto start immediately. The workingperiod are Monday to Friday .
- The post is Full Time for the right applicant, who needs to be professional, able to work as part of a team, like teaching and have a sense of proportion and humour.
- We are interested in a teacher who still wants to learn and has enthusiasm and some experience with teaching.
*Salary 30,000 up plus commision
*The company willoffer the free accommodation.
*Full paid Medical (Not Dental insurance).
*Assistance in obtaining a Non-B visa.
*Visa extension , work permit, will also be paid by Teach-To-Travel.
*We will pick you up from Suvarnabhumi airport in Bangkok.
*Public information and patterns of work of the company.
*Discovery and development Teacher Traning & Recruitment English teachers .
*Collecting data and working with documents.
*Contacts with other agencies, Universities in other countries and supporting organisations who are involved in cooperation with the company.
*The actual areas and explore new attractions in Thailand
Please contact us as soon as possible with the following documents
-Resume with a recent photo.
-Copy your Master''s degree in Education plus a certified ESL (CELTA or TEFL or TESOL) qualification is a minimum 120 hours requirement for applicants.
-Other certificates. (If there are any)
-Police Clearance Certificate
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.