TESOL One - TESL One
Teach English and Experience Indonesia with Us!
Date 2012-11-10 04:11:47 Location : Southeast Asia
Wall Street Institute is one of the world's most successful private English language schools and currently operates in 28 countries with over 400 centers. With just 4.5 years in business in Jakarta, WSI's success has been phenomenal now over 8,000 students.
WSI's students are in their late teens, twenties or thirties, and are a blend of university students, office workers, high school students, housewives, and even celebrities. They are generally well-read and well-traveled, making them great conversationalists.
Wall Street Institute is owned by Pearson, the largest and most successful education company in the world. In addition, WSI Indonesia has won 3 global awards for giving the best service out of 28 WSI countries worldwide.
Why teach at Wall Street Institute?
* The salary starts at 15,000,000 rupiah (approximately $1,750 per month)
* Teachers receive a year-end bonus worth approximately one month's salary
* Incoming airfare is reimbursed
* 1 month of vacation time: 16 days of annual leave and roughly 15 national paid holidays
* 100% of visa and work permit costs are covered
* Medical insurance is provided for both out- and in-patient care
* The average classroom size is 1:3
* We have high standards for recruiting staff, both locals and ex-pats, so you are guaranteed to be working with great colleagues
* We have internet for teachers and free flow of coffee
* Ample opportunity for professional growth and promotion
* Housing is not provided but we'll help you get situated
* 25-hour Teacher Excellency Training is provided
* Private airport pickup and transportation upon arrival
* Teachers are put up in a hotel for up to 5 days
* A staff "buddy" will assist teachers in finding accommodation
* $200 spending money given on arrival
* Indonesian course for basic language skills is provided
* Indonesia offers the best place to be for any person whos looking for new adventures with hundreds of volcanoes, large jungles and beaches, best diving place in the world and Komodo Dragon Island.
* Bachelors degree in English or TESOL (Non-negotiable government requirement)
* TEFL certified (CELTA/Trinity preferred)
* Native language English speaker with passport from the U.S., U.K., Ireland, Canada, Australia, or New Zealand (Non-negotiable government requirement)
* Be able to obtain a health certificate stating you are healthy in body/mind and free of HIV/AIDS (Non-negotiable government requirement)
* Passionate about both teaching and life; friendly and outgoing
* Professionally dressed and well-groomed
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.