ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Job offer for English teachers in Xinxiang city, Henan province
Date 2012-11-10 04:11:15 Location : Asia:China
Welcome to teach English at Xinxiang Medical University!
A brief introduction: Xinxiang Medical University is located at Xinxiang city in north Henan province of China, 80 kilometers away from Zhengzhou, the capital of Henan province and 90 kilometers away from Zhengzhou International Airport. Xinxiang city is a medium-sized city with a long history and a sound industrial foundation. With total area of 8,169 sq km, 5.5 million population, Xinxiang city has become an important industrial base in central China. Xinxiang enjoys a mild continental monsoon climate with four clear-cut seasons. Xinxiang Medical University has a large beautiful campus with about 30000 students. The university is licensed officially to employ foreign English teachers. We are trying to engage 2 enthusiastic and energetic English-speaking teachers to teach the undergraduates oral English.
Starting date: August 15th or February 15th
Working Duration: One academic year.
Nationality: USA, Canada, Britain, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, etc
Workload: 10-18 periods per week from Monday to Friday (40 minutes per period)
Level of the students: undergraduates and postgraduates
1. Bachelor’s degree is required and master’s degree is desired
2. TEFL,TESL or TESOL certificates are desired
Lodging: Free apartments with bedroom, living room, kitchen, bathroom and balcony are offered within the campus and are equipped with proper furniture, telephone,1 air-conditioner/heater, 1 refrigerator, 1 induction cooker, 1 washing machine, 1 TV, 1 water heater, 1 purified water unit, 1 computer, etc.
Benefits of Employment:
1. Monthly salary between 4500 and 6000 RMB (depending on the candidate’s qualifications).
2. Free fully furnished apartment with all cost covered by the university.
3. Annual travel allowance of 2200 RMB
4. Round-trip international airfare reimbursement upon completion of one-year contract.
Documents Required for Application:
1. C.V. (including full name, nationality, gender, marital status, home address, home telephone number, educational background, working experience, and basic information of family members)
2. Academic degree certificates or diplomas
3. Copy of the information page of passport
4. Reference letter(s) with contact information, one of which should be from the latest employer. A reference letter from the latest Chinese employer is necessary if you come from a Chinese university, college or other institution.
5. TEFL/TESL Certificate is desirable
6. scanned Photo