ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Exciting Full-Time Opportunity in Beautiful Hai Phong, Ha Long Bay
Date 2012-11-12 04:11:09 Location : Southeast Asia
• Teaching across a range of levels, ages, and courses
• Average teaching hours: normally scheduled at 15-25 hours per week . Classes run from 7:30am to 9:45pm Monday through Friday; 7:45 am to 8:15pm on Saturday and 7:45am to 6pm on Sunday. Split shifts are sometimes inevitable, though they are avoided where possible.
• Planning student-centered and participative lessons while following a designated syllabus
• Administering and marking mid- and end-of-level tests
• Writing student reports
• Conducting placement testing
• Participating in professional development activities, such as attendance at training sessions and peer and senior observations among other things
• Teaching off-site classes, as required
Essential requirements for all teaching positions
• Native English speaker
• CELTA / Trinity TESOL / IHC*
• BA or MA*
• Clean criminal record check ( with validity within 3 months )
• Experience with teaching Young Learners/ Kindy/ General English or Business English experience is preferred
• Adaptability, flexibility, and cultural sensitivity
• 6 months validity on passport
• Competitive salary per month with up to $1000 bonuses (including end of contract bonus), depending on qualifications, experience and hours worked.
• Overtime payment and incentive bonuses
• Additional IELTS and cooperate teaching are paid: extra $2 – 3$ per hour. (Salary and benefits paid in Vietnamese Dong, tax is payable on a regressive scale).
• Work permit covered by Apollo
• Fully – paid leave : up to 15 days of annual leave and up to 10 days of public holidays – (applying to one year contracts)