TESOL One - TESL One
China--ALWAYS invites potential full time ESL teachers to join us
Date 2012-11-14 03:11:12 Location : Asia:China
ALWAYS would like to make a difference for your future! Schools all located in Shandong province which is only a few hundred kms away from Beijing.
1. Free fully furnished unshared accommodation with free internet access and telephone.
2. Free health insurance including hospital and emergency treatments.
3. Government invitation letter and working permit to apply for your working Z visa
4. Two days off a week with No office hours.
5. Four weeks paid holidays except public holidays.
6. RMB10,000 for air ticket for one year contract.
7. 25 hours teaching per week, RMB8000 to 8500 per month. RMB120 for each extra hour.
8. 20 hours teaching per week, RMB6000 to 6500 per month. RMB120 for each extra hour.
9. All our classrooms are equipped with a Smartboard and we provide ready-made slides to accompany all of our curriculum.
10. Free professional TESOL and Smartboard training upon your arrival.
We ask you:
1. To be native English speakers with Bachelor degrees from America, Britain, Australia, Canada or New Zealand.
2. To be Responsible! Cooperative! Motivated!
3. Couples are warmly welcome.
4. To be between the ages of 22 and 50 in good health.
5. To start from Feb. 2013 to Jan. 2014.
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.