University Teaching in Japan! - Tokyo, Kanagawa, Chiba, Saitama, Shizuoka, and Aichi
Date 2012-11-15 02:11:09 Location : Asia:Japan
We are now looking for back-up instructors (who are willing to be put on a waiting list) for the Fall 2012 term and instructors for the Spring 2013 term.
We have been providing conversation-based practical English lessons since 1983 and hire over 320 instructors every year.
Westgate is a major force in shaping the future of Japanese education.
We are a gateway to career development for highly motivated professional English instructors around the world.
**** ATTENTION ****
We are also looking for candidates with the following background and experience:
- Master''s degree or higher
- Total 3 years or more (or at least 6 or more terms/semesters) experience in teaching university/community college accredited courses (all subjects).
***** UNIVERSITY PROGRAM (FULL-TIME) *****
1) PROGRAM INFORMATION; We are looking for individuals who are highly motivated to teach at a Japanese university. Those who are interested in a rewarding overseas experience and enhancing their teaching skills should apply for this unique opportunity.
- Native speaker of English with a passport from one of the following English-speaking countries; USA, the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Ireland, or New Zealand.
- Bachelor''s or higher degree and one of the following:
a) 500+ hours of actual EFL/ESL classroom teaching experience along with EFL/ESL teaching certificate and/or elementary/primary/secondary teaching credentials/qualifications
b) 1000+ hours of actual EFL/ESL classroom teaching experience in lieu of teaching certificates or credentials/qualifications
* No Japanese language ability is required.
3) CONTRACT PERIOD;
- SPRING TERM -- April / May to July (approx. 3 to 4 months)
- FALL TERM -- September to December / January (approx. 3 to 5 months)
4) LOCATION; Tokyo, Kanagawa, Chiba, Saitama, Shizuoka, and Aichi
- 275,000 yen per month or more
- HOUSING is provided. We will arrange a fully-furnished single apartment with a rental fee of 81,000 yen per month (utilities and maintenance fees included).
- FLIGHT REIMBURSEMENT is offered up to 1200 USD for those coming from overseas for Westgate.
- WORKING VISA SPONSORSHIP is offered.
- Contract is RENEWABLE.
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.