ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
English Teachers Needed in Shanghai, China
Date 2012-11-15 02:11:09 Location : Asia:China
A full-time English teacher will teach Oral English classes every week at select public primary schools and/or secondary schools (35 minutes per period at primary schools and 40 minutes per period at secondary schools). The students are between 7 and 15 years of age. Pacican Academy provides textbooks, teacherís manual, flashcards and other teaching materials for the teacher.
1. Native-English speakers without strong regional accent;
2. Bachelorís degree at minimum;
3. Two years of relevant teaching experience or 120-hour TEFL/TESOL Certificate;
4. In good health, no criminal records;
5.Outgoing, having a passion for helping young students to learn and grow, and the ability to adapt to a different social and cultural environment.
1. Monthly salary of RMB13,000 or more (before tax) depending on the teacherís background and credentials;
2. Two-way airfare reimbursement for one-school-year contract;
3. Costs for the teacherís work-related documents (including visa fees to come to China, a compulsory medical exam in Shanghai, Foreign Expert Certificate and residence permit in China);
4. Monthly transportation allowance;
5. Pre-job training before the official contract starts. Free accommodations during training;
6. Free comprehensive accidental insurance for the whole contract term;
7. Paid sick leaves and statutory holidays in China;
8. Performance-based bonus at the end of every semester;
9. A severance bonus upon completion of contract;
10. Free Mandarin classes every week;
11. Arrangement of get-togethers and field trips in and outside of Shanghai.