TESOL One - TESL One
English Teachers Needed in Shanghai, China
Date 2012-11-15 02:11:09 Location : Asia:China
Shanghai Pacican Academy is also Shanghai branch of China Center for International Educational Exchange under the Ministry of Education of China. We specialize in providing English training and professional skills training. There are more than 100 foreign teachers currently teaching at Pacican (more than half of them are returning teachers!). Pacican has been awarded Five-A Ranking (the highest ranking) as Non-State-owned Non-Manufacturing Organization by the Shanghai Municipal Government for two consecutive years. In addition, Pacican is authorized by the Chinese government to process Foreign Expert Certificate for qualified teachers, the only official certificate to legally authorize a foreigner to teach in China. We are recruiting qualified foreign teachers to teach English programs in Shanghai starting February 19, 2013.
A full-time English teacher will teach Oral English classes every week at select public primary schools and/or secondary schools (35 minutes per period at primary schools and 40 minutes per period at secondary schools). The students are between 7 and 15 years of age. Pacican Academy provides textbooks, teachers manual, flashcards and other teaching materials for the teacher.
1. Native-English speakers without strong regional accent;
2. Bachelors degree at minimum;
3. Two years of relevant teaching experience or 120-hour TEFL/TESOL Certificate;
4. In good health, no criminal records;
5.Outgoing, having a passion for helping young students to learn and grow, and the ability to adapt to a different social and cultural environment.
1. Monthly salary of RMB13,000 or more (before tax) depending on the teachers background and credentials;
2. Two-way airfare reimbursement for one-school-year contract;
3. Costs for the teachers work-related documents (including visa fees to come to China, a compulsory medical exam in Shanghai, Foreign Expert Certificate and residence permit in China);
4. Monthly transportation allowance;
5. Pre-job training before the official contract starts. Free accommodations during training;
6. Free comprehensive accidental insurance for the whole contract term;
7. Paid sick leaves and statutory holidays in China;
8. Performance-based bonus at the end of every semester;
9. A severance bonus upon completion of contract;
10. Free Mandarin classes every week;
11. Arrangement of get-togethers and field trips in and outside of Shanghai.
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.