ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Full Time teaching Positions for native English speakers
Date 2012-11-15 02:11:32 Location : Southeast Asia:Thailand
School name: Nongbua School (Secondary School)
Position: English for Communication Teacher
Location: Nongbua district, Nakhonsawan http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amphoe_Nong_Bua
Nakhonsawan details: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nakhon_Sawan_Province
Position details& main points to be aware of:
- English native speaker, aged 22-55 with at least a Bachelorís degree
- Teaching high school students aged 13-17
- Not more than 20 hours/week .The teacher works Mondays-Fridays and the school hours are 8:00 to 16:00 hrs.
- Wireless internet connection at the school
- Salary: 30,000 baht per month.
- LS will facilitate paper work for the teacher to get a Non-immigrant B visa (Working visa), the teacher pays for the visa costs. After having a proper visa, LS will assist the teacher to get a work permit, LS will cover the work permit fees.
- Accommodation is facilitated to find in a walking or bicycle distance to the school. The teacher pays for the costs. The rent costs about 2,500-3,500 baht per month, depending on your lifestyles.
- Starting date (Second semester): Immediate to February 28, 2013 (with possibility of extension, depending upon your performance)