ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
On-line English (Business) Language Trainers who speaks Japanese, Mandarin, Tamil
Date 2012-11-17 11:11:54 Location : Other
LearnShip Networks is looking for ENGLISH Trainers to join our school and meet our growing demand!
LearnShip Networks GmbH is one of Europe’s leading on-line language schools specializing in live instruction, connecting students and trainers all over the world. We are in search of language training professionals to join our international team. Our trainers have the flexibility and comfort of working from their own homes/offices through our state-of-the-art Virtual Classroom (NO MORE COMMUTING!).
We are currently seeking language trainers with a minimum of 15 hours of availability per week, preferably at least 3 -5 consecutive hours on weekday mornings and/or afternoons (i.e. Monday, Wednesday, Friday " 8:00 AM " 1:00 PM Central European Time - CET).
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
• All applicants must be a native speaker of English with native intonation, accent, and pronunciation located in Asia or Westcoast of America.
• Intermediate or higher level of proficiency in one or more of the following languages: Japanese, Mandarin, Tamil or Malay.
• Applicants should be willing to teach adults with all levels of English proficiency " from beginner to advanced (A1-C2 on the Common European Framework scale).
• Foreign Language Teaching Certification and/or University Qualifications **Experience in other professions will be considered (i.e.: trade, finance, legal, etc).
• Applicants must have a minimum of 15 hours/week of availability Monday-Friday (additional availability on weekends would be desirable).
• Comfortable with using technology and the internet.
• Energetic and highly-motivated.
• Friendly, outgoing personality.
Desirable qualifications, skills and experience:
• Experience in teaching English/Business English
• Fun working atmosphere
• Opportunity to gain experience in online-teaching utilizing multimedia and interactive tools
• Flexible schedule
• An attractive hourly wage