ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Native English Teachers Needed in Chongqing
Date 2012-11-17 11:11:48 Location : Asia:China
School: We are an English training school in Chongqing, now with three campuses around the city, with more opening soon. Our students are 4-18 years old but the majority are at the lower end of this age bracket (4-11). Our foreign teachers predominantly teach VIP 1-on-1 students and classes of 4 students, as well as some larger classes (up to 15 students).
- native English speaker from an English speaking country
- TEFL certificate or equivalent
- have at least an undergraduate degree
- teaching experience preferred but not essential
- co-operative and positive work attitude and commitment to the job
- from 8000RMB per month for 80 teaching hours, depending on experience
- 1000RMB housing allowance
- cost of a return flight to your country reimbursed upon completion of your contract, up to a maximum of 7000RMB
- 2 days off during the week (foreign teachers work a 5 day week, including over the weekend)
- all national holidays paid
- 2 weeks unpaid leave
- work visa sponsorship