ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Teach English in China - Shane Nanyang
Date 2012-11-17 11:11:35 Location : Asia:China
Nanyang, Henan province
Shane English Schools China (SESC) offers you the opportunity to experience the fascinating and wildly different culture of China first hand with the support and expertise of one of the largest British owned EFL organizations in Asia. We are now holding interviews for professional and motivated teachers dedicated to making learning fun and effective.
Established in 2001 Shane currently operates in over 24 cities across China. Our school in Nanyang opened its doors in early 2012 and offers an amazing opportunity to be part of a new school and be an integral part of its development.
Our focus has always been on providing quality lessons to students, young and old alike. We recognize that good lessons require good teachers therefore we provide excellent training, ongoing development as well as opportunities for promotion and advancement.
Nanyang – The city
Nanyang is the third largest city in Henan province. It is a bustling city of over ten million people including surrounding areas. As a transport hub, Nanyang is an ideal base for traveling to neighbouring cities and countryside. Over-night sleeper trains mean that Shanghai and Beijing are accessible and Xi’an is just 5 hours away.
The advantage of living in Nanyang is that it is a much more manageable size than Beijing or Shanghai yet retains all the conveniences that a modern city is expected to provide. The cost of living is lower meaning salaries go further.
• 20 hours teaching per week
• Lesson planning
• Take part in school parties and events
• Excellent salary: 9,000 – 10,000 RMB per month
• Accommodation provided (furnished)
• Legal ‘Z’ work visa
• 12 days public holidays plus 10 days extra holidays
• Contract completion bonus: 3,000 RMB
• Performance related bonuses
• On-going training and academic support
• Free Mandarin Chinese lessons
• Promotion opportunities to Senior Teacher and Academic Manager within the Shane network
• Bachelor’s degree
• Native English speaker from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
• At least 1 year teaching experience
• Plenty of passion and energy