TESOL One - TESL One
Teaching Position: La Piedad, Mexico
Date 2012-11-17 17:11:08 Location : Central America
The New York School of English has full time teaching positions available for January 2, 2013. We are accepting applications from English language instructors for these teaching vacancies and for future consideration.
We offer the following benefits package:
* Monthly Salary
* Housing package including private bedroom, kitchen, living room, dining area, patio, etc. in teachers house
* Classroom: fully furnished
* Paid federal holidays off
* No Saturday session requirement
* No morning session requirement
We prefer candidates with the following credentials:
* Native English speaker
* Minimum of one year of ESL teaching experience
* Experience living / working abroad
* Certificate in ESL, TESOL, CELTA, or TEFL
* College / university degree and/or coursework
* Spanish speaker
We seek individuals with the following attributes:
* Enjoys working with all ages and abilities
* Team player and efficient working independently
* Well prepared
By email, please forward the following information to be considered. This information will be needed to complete the hiring process.
* Current resume and cover letter
* A recent photo and/or passport photo page
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.