ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Looking for ESL English teacher
Date 2012-11-17 17:11:29 Location : Southeast Asia
- Commitment to professional development and high teaching standards
- Competitive packages
- Wide range of resources and modern facilities
- Variety of course types
- Opportunities for development and promotion
- Academic and personal support from a dedicated team
- The chance to teach in and experience the real Vietnam in
- Professional Development
* We are committed to high standards of teaching and training for teachers. Our professional development program includes:
- Regular observations schedule plus ‘pop-in’ observations
- Annual Professional Development Interviews
- Regular training workshops
- Internal promotion opportunities
* Competitive Package:
- Costs of living are such that you can enjoy a very comfortable lifestyle in Vietnam – most of our teachers eat out every night, and spend holidays traveling in Asia without working too hard to save
+ Salary: 800 – 1000 USD per month, depending on qualifications and experience Flight allowance: 300 USD per year (paid at the end of contract).
* Interesting range of teaching opportunities
- YL/ Kindy / G.E./ IELTS / TOEFL preparation courses, plus Business English, English for Academic Purposes and specialised courses (e.g. Pronunciation), as we expand our program for corporate & public clients.
- Teachers are encouraged to teach across a range of courses.
- Normally scheduled at 18-22 hours per week. The Kindy program is at the weekends year round. YL program is at the weekends except during summer when it expands to weekdays. Most adult teaching hours are in the evening, although some corporate teaching is daytime. Classes run from 7.30am to 9.30pm, 7 days a week, with mornings and evenings the most popular. Split shifts are inevitable, but we try to keep them to a minimum for individuals.