ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Director of Studies - China
Date 2012-11-19 13:11:10 Location : Asia:China
Prime Education is recruiting for a Director of Studies to start in January 2013, at a language centre in Shenzhen Guangdong, China. Successful candidates will be working in a specialist language school, providing students with a unique opportunity to learn English combined with other relevant skills. The students are aged between 4 and 17 years of age, and learn in a bilingual environment. This is a great opportunity to become part of a landmark project that is growing year on year. As Director of Studies you will be responsible for ensuring the academic integrity of the programme through the development and management of the academic team; training of all staff in academic matters; the implementation of new directives whilst maintaining the highest standards of service.
To apply for the positions you MUST meet the client’s following requirements:
· Hold a Bachelor’s degree (any subject)
· Hold a recognised TEFL qualification E.g CELTA/Trinity TESOL or equivalent (no online qualifications, or courses less than 120 hours will be accepted)
· Minimum of 2 years experience as a Director of Studies
· 5 years EFL teaching experience (at least 3 of these to be teaching children)
· Computer literate
Package and Benefits:
· Salary of 180,000 RMB per annum ($28,780 approx) paid monthly with a promotion bonus after 2 months
· Settling in allowance of 1,000 RMB including arrival support
· 4 weeks free accommodation on arrival
· 1 Round-trip air fare (per complete year) up to 7,000 RMB
· Health insurance
· 15 days public holiday plus 5 days paid holiday.
· Free Chinese lessons
· End of contract bonus
· Company bicycle
START DATE: January 2013
WE WILL NOT CONSIDER OR REPLY TO ANY APPLICATIONS IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE ESSENTIAL CRITERIA LISTED ABOVE SO PLEASE ENSURE YOU MATCH THE DETAILED REQUIREMENTS BEFORE APPLYING