ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
English Language Teacher
Date 2012-11-19 13:11:49 Location : Asia:China
Main Duties Include:
· Planning and preparation of high quality EFL sessions.
· Attending meetings reviewing teaching performance and taking action upon issues.
· Attending training sessions as advised by the Academic Manager
· Taking part in promotional activities for the school
· Marking tests and completing student reports
· Conducting level-checks for potential new students, and selecting the appropriate class for them to join.
Essential Criteria: To apply for the positions you MUST meet the client’s following requirements:
· You will hold an Undergraduate degree
· CELTA/ TEFL / TESOL certification (120 hours classroom based courses only)
· 1-2 years’ EFL Teaching experience post qualification
· Monthly Salary from 8,000-13,000 RMB per month, depending on location, qualifications and experience.
· Accommodation allowance of 800 RMB per month provided if applying for Sujiatuo.
· Medical insurance scheme offered
· 22 days paid leave
· Competitive contract completion bonus after 1 successful year.
Other Benefits on offer include free Chinese Lessons and company bicycle, depending on location.