Taoyuans English Village 2013: Spring and Fall
Date 2012-11-19 13:11:54 Location : Asia:Taiwan
1. Must be a certified teacher with a valid licensure
2. Must be a native English speaker from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, or New Zealand
3. Must have certifiable teaching experience
4. Must present certified documentation showing no criminal history
5. Applicants must be under 50 years of age
6. Placement at primary and junior high schools
7. Contract: 11 months + 1 month bonus (base on the evaluation performance)
8. Contract starts Feb. 1, 2013 - Dec. 31, 2013
9. Monthly salary $62,720 NT + $5,000 NT for housing per month + $2,000 NT full attendance award per month
10. National Healthcare is provided in accordance with Taiwan's labor laws
11. Airfare reimbursement: 3 months after reporting for work and at the completion of the contract (reimbursement based on actual ticket costs up $40,000 NT)
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.