ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Early Childhood Teacher
Date 2012-11-28 14:11:57 Location : Southeast Asia:Thailand
• Bachelor degree in Early Childhood or Education/Related field
• Fluency in English
The School of Kid’s Intelligence and Linguistics
Located in Ladprao district, Bangkok, Thailand
• Plan and conduct lessons according to school's curriculum
• Monitor learning progress of children
• Responsible for safety and hygiene of all children
• Maintaining centre and classrooms in clean and tidy learning environment
• Female, 21 years and above
• Candidate must be a graduate of Bachelor degree in Early Childhood Education or Education/ Related field.
• Teaching experience for toddler or preschool is advantageous.
• Proficiency and fluency in the English language, including the ability to speak English clearly and use correct spelling and grammar
• Has a positive and professional work ethic, those who are open-minded and flexible as well as being sincerely dedicated to the best interests of the pupil’s education and development.
• Has passion in providing care & education for the Infants and Toddlers.
• Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to work independently as well as a good team player
• TOIEC requirement, minimum 700 overall
• Working permit and accommodation are provided by school.