ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
6 Native English Teachers needed
Date 2012-12-01 20:12:27 Location : Asia:China
Teachers we need for March, 2013: 6
- NATIVE English speakers from Canada, UK, Australia, US, New Zealand
- Age: 23-60 years old
- Good health
- Have at least a Bachelor degree
- A certificate in TEFL or TESOL will be a plus
-Teaching experience preferred
- Be committed to high quality teaching and a willingness to assist students.
Contract and benefits we offer:
- A year contract
- Work load:16-28teaching hrs. / Week.
- 5000 plus Yuan per month depends on qualification and actual working hours
- Overtime available and paid extra
- Round trip airfare reimbursement for a year contract up to 12,000RMB
- Public holiday free (Same with Chinese staff)
- Paid Holiday
- Medical insurance purchased
- Legal working visa and resident permit
- Free Apartment to live during the contract with the essential facility
- No costs for electricity, heat, internet and others except drinking water.
- Free lunch on working days
- Laundry service with a minimum fee 100RMB
More information will be given after you get in touch with the school.
NOTE: Contacts of past and present employees are available upon request.
No recruiters please!
Interested individuals please e-mail us:
- Detailed resume
- Copy of Degree
- Passport copy
- Recent photo
- Reference letter from your previous employer