6 Native English Teachers needed
Date 2012-12-01 20:12:27 Location : Asia:China
Shenyang Institute of Engineering (SIE) is located in the capital of Liaoning Province Shenyang, a famous historical and industrial city in China.The total area of the campus is 920,000 square meters. It is a poly-technical, open and practical university focusing on engineering education, with a harmonious balance between bachelor degree granting education and higher vocational training.
Teachers we need for March, 2013: 6
- NATIVE English speakers from Canada, UK, Australia, US, New Zealand
- Age: 23-60 years old
- Good health
- Have at least a Bachelor degree
- A certificate in TEFL or TESOL will be a plus
-Teaching experience preferred
- Be committed to high quality teaching and a willingness to assist students.
Contract and benefits we offer:
- A year contract
- Work load:16-28teaching hrs. / Week.
- 5000 plus Yuan per month depends on qualification and actual working hours
- Overtime available and paid extra
- Round trip airfare reimbursement for a year contract up to 12,000RMB
- Public holiday free (Same with Chinese staff)
- Paid Holiday
- Medical insurance purchased
- Legal working visa and resident permit
- Free Apartment to live during the contract with the essential facility
- No costs for electricity, heat, internet and others except drinking water.
- Free lunch on working days
- Laundry service with a minimum fee 100RMB
More information will be given after you get in touch with the school.
NOTE: Contacts of past and present employees are available upon request.
No recruiters please!
Interested individuals please e-mail us:
- Detailed resume
- Copy of Degree
- Passport copy
- Recent photo
- Reference letter from your previous employer
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.