TESOL One - TESL One
Teach in China! - Hunan, Shaanxi, Guizhou, Hainan, Guangxi, Sichuan, Henan
Date 2012-12-02 06:12:23 Location : Other
Teach, travel and learn - Join our fun China Program with the supportive
30 conversational English teaching positions in 8 provinces of China
(English Teacher positions and paid Intern positions)
5 or 11 month contracts - Starting in late February, 2013
What our Culture Exchange-Teaching Program offers:
* Free visa service: visa invitation letters, work permit and resident permit sponsorship, visa updates
* Free housing: furnished private apartment with all the utilities (phone, TV, air-con, kitchenry, fridge, water heater, western toilet, internet, etc.)
* Airfare reimbursement and assistance
* Teacher training, culture orientation, and post-training teacher assistance
* Reliable, quality working conditions guaranteed
* Up to 200 RMB per month utilities allowance
* Paid public holidays
* Up to 15 consecutive days of paid sick leave
* Mandarin lessons
* Free airport pick-up
* 2200RMB completion bonus for one year contract
* 4500-5500rmb monthly salary (after tax) for English teacher positions and 4000-4500rmb monthly stipend to Intern positions for teaching maximum 15 hours/week
* All intern positions will also be issued a free TESOL certificate upon completion of one term teaching
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.