TEFL English Teaching Positions are Available in China!
Date 2012-12-03 05:12:31 Location : Asia:China
TEACH in CHINA Competitive Salary, Change Lives---Give Yourself THE BEST Experience You Are Seeking
Credential and First-Time Teachers Welcome to START ASAP!!
Teaching overseas is an enriching experience allowing individuals to become stronger, wiser and more interesting as people and as professionals. Expect to be enthralled and challenged at the same time!
- Extremely different but friendly culture
- Perfect place to make (and save) some $MONEY$
- Easy travel to other wonderful hot Asian destinations
- Chance to learn and practice Chinese
Were an established TEFL recruiting agency that can assist you to realize your dream for working and living abroad! We've been recruiting English teachers to China for the past three years. We work with different kinds of schools including kindergartens and universities, as well as private English language training schools.
Individuals possessing the following characteristics welcome to apply:
1.Are patient, flexible, enthusiastic, energetic and personable, 2.Have a good sense of humor, 3. Genuinely enjoy working with children / adults. 4. Have keen cultural sensitivity; experience living abroad or dealing with different nationalities, 5. Can maintain professionalism under rapid organizational changes, and 6. Possess teaching experience is a big plus!
What we offer:
* Free visa service: visa invitation letters, work permit and resident permit sponsorship, visa updates
* Free housing: furnished private apartment with all the utilities (phone, TV, air-con, kitchenry, fridge, water heater, western toilet, internet, etc.)
* Airfare reimbursement
* Reliable, quality working conditions guaranteed
* Paid public holidays
* Mandarin lessons
* Free airport pick-up
* Completion bonus for one year contract
* RMB7000-12,000 monthly salary (after tax)
Teacher Candidate Requirements:
- Native English Speaker with a valid passport (US, Can, UK, Aus, NZ, ZA).
- University Graduate with teaching experience or at least be TESOL certified.
- Young, energetic, outgoing, and love children, with an open mind for cultural differences.
We also welcome applicants who don't have bachelor degrees to apply for this position as long as you love to teach kids.
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.