ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
TEFL English Teaching Positions are Available in China!
Date 2012-12-03 05:12:31 Location : Asia:China
Credential and First-Time Teachers Welcome to START ASAP!!
Teaching overseas is an enriching experience allowing individuals to become stronger, wiser and more interesting as people and as professionals. Expect to be enthralled and challenged at the same time!
- Extremely different but friendly culture
- Perfect place to make (and save) some $MONEY$
- Easy travel to other wonderful hot Asian destinations
- Chance to learn and practice Chinese
We’re an established TEFL recruiting agency that can assist you to realize your dream for working and living abroad! We've been recruiting English teachers to China for the past three years. We work with different kinds of schools including kindergartens and universities, as well as private English language training schools.
Individuals possessing the following characteristics welcome to apply:
1.Are patient, flexible, enthusiastic, energetic and personable, 2.Have a good sense of humor, 3. Genuinely enjoy working with children / adults. 4. Have keen cultural sensitivity; experience living abroad or dealing with different nationalities, 5. Can maintain professionalism under rapid organizational changes, and 6. Possess teaching experience is a big plus!
What we offer:
* Free visa service: visa invitation letters, work permit and resident permit sponsorship, visa updates
* Free housing: furnished private apartment with all the utilities (phone, TV, air-con, kitchenry, fridge, water heater, western toilet, internet, etc.)
* Airfare reimbursement
* Reliable, quality working conditions guaranteed
* Paid public holidays
* Mandarin lessons
* Free airport pick-up
* Completion bonus for one year contract
* RMB7000-12,000 monthly salary (after tax)
Teacher Candidate Requirements:
- Native English Speaker with a valid passport (US, Can, UK, Aus, NZ, ZA).
- University Graduate with teaching experience or at least be TESOL certified.
- Young, energetic, outgoing, and love children, with an open mind for cultural differences.
We also welcome applicants who don't have bachelor degrees to apply for this position as long as you love to teach kids.