ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
English Teachers Needed
Date 2012-12-04 02:12:03 Location : Asia:China
Modern day Xi'an is a growing metropolis with a unique feel and a vibrant nightlife. While the increasing availability of western products, food, and companies is a testament to Xian's recent development, the cities location away from the hustle and bustle of China's coastal region inspires a more laid back feeling and it is clearly a city that values its unique place in China's history. Living in Xi'an is an up close look at a city that strives to balance its rapid growth and development while maintaining its rich historical and cultural identity.
As a teacher with the Xi'an WalaWala English School you will use our professionally developed curriculum to teach your lessons. Our system and its accompanying teaching materials are time tested and proven effective at improving students' reading, writing, grammar, and phonics, with a special emphasis on oral English skills.
Our goal is to create an environment where motivated, hardworking, and professional teachers can pass on the gift of the English language to students who are eager to learn. For this reason we:
1. Limit the number of students per class to 12, thus allowing our teachers to get to know their students on a personal basis.
2. Always have at least one BILINGUAL ASSISTANT teacher in the classroom to help with translating and class control.
3. Provide complete LESSON PLANS that the teacher can use as a guideline when teaching their classes.
4. Provide CONCURRENT TEACHING HOURS, so there is no waiting around between classes.
5. Provide accommodation within EASY TRAVELLING DISTANCE of the school so that teachers are not subject to Asian traffic any longer than necessary.
6. Provide HANDS-ON TRAINING so that teachers are equipped with all the skills they need to deliver the best quality classes to their students.
7. Only teach children aged 3 to 16, an age group that is inquisitive, fun to teach, and at a critical age in their development that offers teachers the chance to have a real impact on students' lives.
What we offer:
1. Very competitive compensation including a housing allowance
2. Contract completion bonus
3. Free fully-furnished modern apartment
4. Airport pick up.
5. Paid training prior to teaching.
6. Medical insurance
7. Work visa will be sponsored and paid by school
8 .Overtime teaching at the rate of RMB150 per hour
9. Free Mandarin lessons