TESOL One - TESL One
EFL Teachers - Materials Developers - Observers Needed
Date 2012-12-05 03:12:48 Location : Central America
EFL Teachers/Materials Developers/Observers Needed - Guadalajara, Mexico
- Apply only if you hold any of these qualifications: BA TESOL, MA TESOL or MEd degree.
- Able to handle pressure while adapting to a new culture and have a professional work record.
- Commit to at least one year and work exclusively at our school.
- Must have a passion for teaching and be self starters.
- Forty eight-hour week. Teaching EFL, developing materials, observing & guiding junior faculty members.
- Native Speakers only.
- Minimum of two years teaching experience.
- 30 years of age. Mature, approachable, respectful and responsible. This position is not for "The adventurous", but for those wishing to add professional experience to their career while gaining valuable knowledge.
- Reimbursement of round trip airfare upon completion of contract. -
- Unrivalled opportunity for professional overseas development. Position involves R & D with a wealth of resources available.
- Full medical/accident insurance coverage under Mexican law.
- $16,500 pesos monthly.
- Visa reimbursement upon completion of contract. If contract is extended the school will pay for subsequent visas.
- Four-week paid vacation during Easter and Christmas.
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.