ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
ESL Instructors and Primary-Secondary School Teachers Needed in Saudi Arabia
Date 2012-12-06 05:12:13 Location : Middle East
For primary/secondary school teachers we need teachers for maths, physics, subjects.
Absolute Requirement: Must be a native English speaker and have citizenship of US, Canada, British, New Zealand, Australian, or South African. We are looking for teachers to start (December 2012/January 2013).
Duration: 1-2 year contracts
Position titles: ESL Instructors, and Primary/Secondary teachers (math, science, physics)
Type: University/Institute/International Schools
Gender: Male & Female
Location: Various Cities in Saudi Arabia (Riyadh, Dammam, Khobar and more)
Availability: December 2012/January 2013
IN ORDER TO QUALIFY, YOU MUST BE U.S., CANADIAN, BRITISH, NEW ZEALAND, AUSTRALIAN, OR SOUTH AFRICAN CITIZENS.
The Prospective Instructor must possess the following credentials to qualify for this position:
• Bachelors' Degree in English/Education related field, or Bachelors' Degree & TESL/TEFL/CELTA certificate (For ESL positions)
For Primary/Secondary school positions:
• Bachelors' Degree in a related subject
• 1-2 years of teaching experience
• Hardworking, dynamic and computer literate.
• Native English speakers only
• Male or female candidates
• Citizenship must be U.S., Canada, U.K., or South African, New Zealand, or Australian
• Planning, preparing and delivering lessons and workshops for groups and individuals;
• Designing and producing teaching materials and adapting existing materials;
• Carrying out assessments of students' needs;
• Planning schemes of work;
• Assessing students' progress;
• Keeping records;
• Attending team meetings;
• Attending and contributing to training sessions;
• Advising colleagues;
• Preparing information for inspection visits and other quality assurance exercises;
• Helping to draft and review institutional policies relating to the education of students
• Engaging in continuous professional development (CPD);
• Basic salary. = $2466-3500 USD
• Housing. = $400 USD (stipend or fully provided and paid)
• Transportation. = $ 133 USD
• Health insurance, prepaid roundtrip airfare, visa and sponsorship paid.
• 30 days vacation and holidays paid.
• Sick days paid
• Total package = $3000-4033 USD