ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Online English Teacher
Date 2012-12-06 06:12:29 Location : North America
Portuguese/Spanish speaking instructors needed to teach English
Become part of a great team-
Open English is leading the future of on-line education through award-winning and entertaining multimedia material. Our instructors enjoy the flexibility of working convenient hours from the comfort of their own homes. Additionally, small class sizes allow instructors to provide students with individual attention and feedback.
Candidates should have a passion for education and knowledge of facilitating language courses. Successful instructors will be instrumental in engaging students in interactive lessons and encouraging continuous dialogue. Courses will be taught remotely from the location of the instructors’ choice using materials provided by Open English.
· Must be a native English speaker with American or British accent;
· Have experienced teaching English to adults of all levels;
· Be able to teach at least 15 hours of classes per week (Nights 6 PM – 12 AM EST weekends are highly preferred);
· Reliable, high-speed (at least 1 MB) Internet connection and quiet working space from home, sound capabilities with audio headset, and Office 2007 or later;
· Speak and write Spanish or Portuguese at the intermediate level;
· Good comfort level with online applications& technology;
· Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills;
· Must become certified by completing Open English’s Live Instruction Certification Process.
Please visit openenglish.com for more information and to apply.
About Open English:
Open English was originally founded in 2006, and its companies, with offices in Miami, Caracas, Bogotá, São Paulo, and Panamá, combine the best of U.S. corporate governance practices with efficient Latin American operations and deep knowledge of the Spanish and Portuguese-speaking consumer/student.
Open English is an online school created to reinvent the English-language-learning experience. The company serves a large and rapidly growing global market, initially targeting Spanish and Portuguese speakers in the Americas. Through live instruction with native English speaking teachers and multimedia learning materials, all provided over the Internet, Open English empowers students on their customized path to English fluency in a 12-month time period.
The company offers a revolutionary new approach to English language learning that combines live instruction with native English-speaking teachers and multimedia-learning content customized to each learner. It allows students to study from home or the office and to avoid inconvenient scheduling, long commute times, high tuition costs, and outdated books and CD-ROMs.