TESOL One - TESL One
Beijing: We are hiring responsible and charismatic teachers
Date 2012-12-07 02:12:25 Location : Asia:China
We are hiring responsible and charismatic teachers to fill positions in one of our many Beijing locations. Teachers will teach English through various subjects such as Math, Science, Social Studies, and Reading. Our pre-school and elementary English programs use award-winning McGraw-Hill textbooks, materials and lesson plans for an authentic and challenging academic environment. If you are looking for competitive pay, a chance to learn Chinese and an opportunity to work in a cross-cultural working environment in one of the fastest growing economies of the World, THIS IS IT!
Based on a total of 35 working hours per week, includes up to 25 teaching hours
TIER 1: Applicant must have bachelors
TIER 2: Applicant must have bachelors + TEFL/TESOL
TIER 3: Applicant must have bachelors + 2+ years work experience after graduation
TIER 4: Applicant must have bachelors + TEFL/TESOL + 2+ years work experience after graduation
TIER 5: Applicant must have bachelors + government issued teaching license
TIER 6: Applicant must have bachelors + TEFL/TESOL + 2+ years work experience after graduation, + government issued teaching license
TIER 1: 7,000 monthly base salary + 3,000 housing allowance + 35 hourly teaching rate
TIER 2: 7,000 monthly base salary + 3,000 housing allowance + 50 hourly teaching rate
TIER 3: 8,000 monthly base salary + 3,000 housing allowance + 35 hourly teaching rate
TIER 4: 8,000 monthly base salary + 3,000 housing allowance + 50 hourly teaching rate
TIER 5: 8,000 monthly base salary + 3,000 housing allowance + 80 hourly teaching rate
TIER 6: 10,000 monthly base salary + 3,000 housing allowance + 80 hourly teaching rate
*All numbers above are in RMB
* Health Insurance: provided
* Visa Reimbursement: F and Z visas are covered by company if applying in China
* Hotel: 15 days accommodation paid by company upon arrival
* Chinese lessons: 4 hours per week intensive language program, paid by the company
* Paid Chinese national holidays as well as December 25th and January 1st
* 6,000 RMB bonus upon completion of contract terms
* Airfare reimbursement up to 10,000 RMB upon completion of contract terms
* Quarterly Performance Review: Based on the results of student performance and teacher evaluation, a quarterly bonus of up to 225 RMB per class may be awarded
* Minimum of Bachelors degree required
* Post-graduate teaching experience preferred, but not required
* Internationally recognized TESOL, TESL or TEFL preferred, but not required
* Candidates should be North American native English speakers
* Minimum 12-month contract
* Outgoing personality, love for children and teaching
* Anyone who wants to explore overseas working experience and broaden world outlook
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.