ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Teach English in China - EF Tianjin
Date 2012-12-09 21:12:57 Location : Asia:China
EF Tianjin stands as a proud and well established member of the global EF community. Our first school opened in 2001 and since then we’ve been growing rapidly. We now have 5 schools providing engaging and effective communicative English classes to students from 4 to 14 years old, as well as some adult classes.
We have exceptional teaching resources, benefiting from English First’s 40 years of experience and global product development department. This means you have all the resources you need and more to deliver the best possible classes, as well as academic support and training from the schools’ Director of Studies.
Tianjin – The city
Tianjin is located 85 miles east of Beijing, near the coast. The capital can be reached in half an hour by fast train. As China’s third largest city with a population of over 10 million people, Tianjin has a rich history and has witnessed many important events since it was given its name in 1404. Evidence of its history is still visible in the old British and Italian concessions, the port and European architectures.
The best known scenic spots and historical sites include the Panshan Scenery Area, the Park on the Water, the Garden of Tranquility, the Palace of Heavenly Empress and even a section of the Great Wall of China at the Huangya Pass.
• Maximum of 20 hours teaching per week
• Lesson planning
• Use audio / video materials in classes
• Cooperate with the CM and DOS in ensuring the constructive communication and efficient operation of the centre
• Assist in the placement testing and interviewing of new students
• Carry out teaching related responsibilities including, but not limited to demonstration classes, conversation clubs, tutorials, seminars and presentations
• Attend centre social events
Total monthly package value of 13,000 – 16,000 RMB per month (gross), which breaks down as follows:
• Excellent salary: 7,500 – 10,100 RMB per month depending on experience
• Accommodation: Western style, furnished, near the school (or 2000 RMB allowance)
• Flight allowance: 9,000 RMB half payable after 6 months, half after 12 months
• Legal ‘Z’ work visa
• 12 days public holidays plus 10 days extra holidays
• 12 months worldwide ERIKA travel, property and health insurance
• On-going training and academic support
• Promotion opportunities within the EF network
• Bachelor’s degree
• TEFL certificate
• Native English speaker from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
• Plenty of passion and energy