ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
K-12 Openings in Taiwan (2013)
Date 2012-12-11 21:12:48 Location : Asia:Taiwan
Job Location: Taiwan (Taichung City, Kaohsiung City, Taoyuan City & Hsinchu City)
Teachers Needed: December 2012 – January 2013
School Type: Public and Private
Work Type: Full-time
BA – NT$ 60,890
MA – NT$ 67,925
PhD – NT$ 70,895
1. Contract term: minimum of one year
2. Working hour: Mon-Fri, 8 am-6 pm
3. Teaching load: 20-25 hr/wk
4. Student age: G1-12, in accordance with school
5. Size of class: 25 - 40 students
6. Curriculum: scenario teaching, practical conversation, or flexible, in accordance with school
1. End of contract performance bonus: aprx. one month salary
2. Working hours and Full Attendance included.
3. Free Airport Pick Up
4. Will assist to find accommodation
5. Housing subsidy: NT$ 5,000 monthly/NT$ 10,000 (with family dependents come along)
6. Airfare reimbursement for round ticket differs from school: NT$20,000 - 40,000 (1 way ticket)
7. Nation laborer insurance and health insurance Provide.
8. Work permit & Alien Resident Certificate (ARC) provided.
9. Summer (Jul. - Aug.) & winter (late Jan. - middle Feb.) vacation
Must be Native English Speaker
Finished Bachelors Degree or higher
Holder of Teacher's License/Teacher's Registration/Sub-teacher's Certificate
CV w/ recent photo
Copy of Teacher Certificate/License
Copy of Degree