ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Super-Fun and Fantastic Full-time English Teachers Needed
Date 2012-12-17 04:12:13 Location : Asia:China
Is being 'big in China' on your bucket list? Looking for a super-fun job teaching the most adorable kids in Asia? If so, then Guan Ya is the place for you! At GuanYa you will not only be the star of the classroom teaching stage, but in your spare time you can walk the paths of the Qing dynasty emperors. If you dare, you can experience the thrill of riding a bicycle on the Dongbei streets, learn to make jaozi, brush up on your Putonghua (Mandarin), master the art of picking up peanuts with chopsticks, and become an overnight KTV (karaoke) sensation.
Hold on! Before you pack your bags, let me introduce GuanYa and our requirements:
GuanYa Education Group with 15 years history, headquartered in Shenyang, is one of the fastest growing and largest providers of English education from infant to adult in North-East part of China and will be listed on the NASDAQ in the future. At GuanYa, we emphasize on building a strong, dynamic, innovation and high quality standard of education. We need more Foreign English Teachers and TOEFL/IELTS Oral English Teachers with rich teaching experience and the kind of person who is enthusiastic, creative, up for any challenge, has an open mind, and is able to quickly adapt to a foreign environment to give our students the best education.
1. Given governmental VISA requirements to teach English, you MUST be a native English speaker from an English speaking country. Applicants from Canada, America, the UK, Australia, New Zealand and Ireland¬ are encouraged to apply.
2. Possess a Bachelor¡¯s degree or higher
3. Experience is preferred but not necessary. Prove of experience is preferred in a form of a reference letter
4. Teaching experience and a TEFL/TESOL certificate is preferred
5. Be available to teach evenings and weekends
6. Are professional in not only your appearance but your approach to work, too
7. Age among 25 to 50 is preferred
8. Most of all LOVE teaching children English!
Compensation and Benefit:
Our teachers will receive not only an incredible experience that you will be talking about for the rest of your life but also:
• Salary for comfortable living in Liaoning Province
(7000RMB -10¡¯000RMB depending on location, experience and hours.£©
• Housing Allowance of 1200RMB per month
• Contract Completion Bonus (2000 for a 6-month contract and 6000 for a one-year contract)
• Paid vacations (3 days holiday for a 6-month contract and 7 days paid holiday for a one-year contract)
• Free Chinese Learning Classes
• Legal Work Permit
• Basic Health Insurance
• Solve Foreign teachers¡¯ Complains and Problems of Daily Life
• Organize Parties, Tourism and other activities irregularly