TESOL One - TESL One
Well-paid ESL Positions in Shenzhen, China
Date 2012-12-17 04:12:39 Location : Asia:China
Well-paid ESL Positions in Shenzhen, China
Web International English was established in 1998 with the aim to provide Chinese people with a better and more effective way of learning English. To do this we created a unique Three-Stage Multi-Discipline Learning Method and combined it with one of the worlds most advanced courseware providers. Web was immediately successful and has gone on to establish more than 72 centers across China, in such cities as: Shanghai, Guangzhou, Dalian, Chongqing, Hangzhou, Ningbo, etc. We have been in Shenzhen since Sep., 2007 with our first center is in the busy Huaqiangbei area, and second center in the center of Nanshan District,opposite Haiya Department Store. The third center is in Shopping Park,Fu tian District, and it will be defined as the flagship of the city's English Educational System. The fourth one is Qian hai Center of Nan shan district, Jin an Commercial Plaza 2/F .The fifith one is Chegongmiao Centre of Futian District.And the sixth one is Book Center of Luohu District.
Our centers in Shenzhen are recruiting native English speakers as full-time teachers.
1) Available start date: Immediately;
2) Vacancy: Futian: 4; Nanshan: 7;
3) Salary+ Housing Allowance: RMB12000-14000/month (A two-month probation period: RMB11000-13000/month);
4) Year airfare: RMB6000;
5) Year-end bonus :RMB 2000
6) 16 days paid holidays
7) Accident Insurance;
8) Pre-job Training;
9) Classes main type: Private Classes, Salon Classes, for which we have ready-to-use lesson plans, and Social Clubs.
10) Students age: Adults;.
11) Students per class: 1-20;
12) Teaching Load: 1pm~9pm (teaching time: 25 hours/week+ office time: 15 hours/week)
A Brief Job Description:
ESL Teachers at Web International English work 40 hours per week, including a total of 25 teaching hours. Classes are split into three main types:VIP class, Private Classes(1-4), Salon Classes(1-10),for which we have ready-to-use lesson plans, and Social Clubs.
We offer Full Time ESL Teachers
16 days paid holidays
Native English Speaker Bachelor Degree or above
Teaching Experience Preferred
Work place/Location: Shenzhen
1. Hai dian ju, Nanhai Main road, Nanshan district (opposite from Hai Ya Department Store )
2. 601 6/F, Manha Mall, Huaqiangbei,Futian District
3. Futian District, Fuhua Rd, COCO Park, north park,B block,No 130-133,
4. Jin an Commercial Plaza 2/F ,Tao yuan Road , Nan shan District ( near SU NING Corporation
5. 1st floor,Age technology mansion,No 7028,Shennan Main Road,Futian District.
6. the 20th floor,JinShan Building,No.5003,Shennan East Road,Luohu District
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.