ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Work for a Canadian School -- 10 Years in Operation
Date 2012-12-19 04:12:24 Location : Asia:China
Rockies English School is founded by Canadians and currently operates different locations throughout China. Our vision is to set the highest quality English training standards for Chinese students. We are looking for responsible, dedicated, energetic, and creative people who feel they can contribute to raising educational standards in ESL learning.
Rockies English School is:
1. A Canadian owned school with managers who understand the needs of foreigners and who respect the integrity of contracts
2. A school that provides continuous training and support to teachers
3. A school with an opportunity for career development
4. A subsidiary of Rockies Education Management and Consultation Company (Canada) which operates ESL learning systems in schools, businesses and universities throughout China.
5.A reputable school founded since 2001
We provide for all teachers:
1. A solid curriculum that is specifically written for Chinese learners
2. A structured training program along with easy to adopt teaching manuals that ensure classes are fun, interesting and productive
3. School support in lesson planning and implementing classes
4. Supportive managers whose backgrounds are in education
Minimum teacher qualifications:
1. Native English speaker
2. You are responsible, motivated and have a positive attitude
3. Have an open mind and willing to accept and attend weekly training and planning sessions.
4. Over 21 years of age and in good health.
5. TEFL/TESOL certificates an asset but not required
1. Teaching conditions vary depending on locations but the general terms below apply:
Medical insurance: Yes
Paid holiday: Yes
End of contract bonus / airfare stipend: Yes
Salary**: 9000-11000 RMB
(**Salary varies depending on teaching experience, hours of work per week, and qualifications)