Taiwan (Taichung City, Kaohsiung City, Taoyuan City and Hsinchu City)
Date 2012-12-20 04:12:14 Location : Asia:Taiwan
Job Location: Taiwan (Taichung City, Kaohsiung City, Taoyuan City & Hsinchu City)
Teachers Needed: December 2012 January 2013
School Type: Public and Private
Work Type: Full-time
BA NT$ 60,890
MA NT$ 67,925
PhD NT$ 70,895
1. Contract term: minimum of one year
2. Working hour: Mon-Fri, 8 am-6 pm
3. Teaching load: 20-25 hr/wk
4. Student age: G1-12, in accordance with school
5. Size of class: 25 - 40 students
6. Curriculum: scenario teaching, practical conversation, or flexible, in accordance with school
1. End of contract performance bonus: aprx. one month salary
2. Working hours and Full Attendance included.
3. Free Airport Pick Up
4. Will assist to find accommodation
5. Housing subsidy: NT$ 5,000 monthly/NT$ 10,000 (with family dependents come along)
6. Airfare reimbursement for round ticket differs from school: NT$20,000 - 40,000 (1 way ticket)
7. Nation laborer insurance and health insurance Provide.
8. Work permit & Alien Resident Certificate (ARC) provided.
9. Summer (Jul. - Aug.) & winter (late Jan. - middle Feb.) vacation
Must be Native English Speaker
Finished Bachelors Degree or higher
Holder of Teacher''s License/Teacher''s Registration/Sub-teacher''s Certificate
CV w/ recent photo
Copy of Teacher Certificate/License
Copy of Degree
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.