Teach Children at The Best Location in Vietnam!
Date 2012-12-21 01:12:01 Location : Southeast Asia
If you really enjoy teaching kids, want to live in a clean city by the ocean, learn and explore the beauty of Vietnam and gain more teaching experience in a professional and most supportive working environment, consider teaching at Fishers SuperKids - a leading English school currently an English program provider for the US Department of States Access program in Danang, Vietnam.
We are seeking qualified and experienced teachers, preferably females, to teach children 4-6 years old.
THE OPENINGS ARE AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY. Standard contracts are for 12 months. We offer a competitive package and provide great support professionally, logistically and personally to make your experience most memorable.
OPENINGS FOR 2013 STARTING IN JUNE ARE ALSO AVAILABLE.
A leading English center in central Vietnam, Fisher''s SuperKids specializes in English programs for children. We thrive to provide an environment of positive influence, quality, happiness, love and growth for students, teachers and staff. Students at Fisher''s SuperKids also have many opportunities to develop character and life skills through a variety of extracurricular activities such as field trips, summer camps and other events held throughout the year.
Small class sizes, well-equipped classrooms, motivated students and great support, both professional and personal, from Vietnamese staff make us stand out from other schools. Teachers and staff also have several opportunities throughout the year to do fun things together for relaxation and get involved in charitable and educational activities in support of underprivileged students.
The fact that the US State Department chose Fisher''s SuperKids instead of other corporate schools in the city to implement the Access Microscholarship English Program for underprivileged students in Central Vietnam speaks for our quality and reputation.
- Authenticated university diploma
- TESOL certificate or equivalent
- Two letters of recommendation
- Clean criminal background check by local or state police department
WHY MANY TEACHERS LOVE WORKING AND LIVING IN DANANG:
- We have one of the finest and most pristine beaches in the world as voted by Forbes Magazine.
- Opportunities to travel with easy access to many popular world heritage sites such as the Imperial city of Hue, ancient town Hoi An, My Son Holy Land and the Cham Islands (great for scuba diving and snorkeling) as well as neighboring countries including Laos, Thailand, Cambodia and China.
- Lots of places of interest to explore
- Low cost of living with a more relaxing pace of life.
- Great local foods as well as international cuisine including Thai, Indian, Korean, Japanese, Italian and Western dishes.
- Good environment and security
WHAT WORKING AT FISHERS SUPERKIDS MEANS FOR YOU:
- We offer a unique working environment that helps you grow professionally as a teacher and feel satisfied as you see the impacts of your teaching.
- We provide lots of logistical, professional and personal support for teachers.
- We are a leading and most reputable school in English programs for children in central Vietnam.
- We pay teachers enough to cover the expenses and put away for savings.
- The management team has a combined 30 years of experience in teaching English as a second language and can provide lots of professional support for teachers.
- We care a lot about our students and place a great emphasis on developing good character and confidence for our students as well. This is one reason why the US State Department and Consulate General chose us to implement the special program for underprivileged Vietnamese students.
- We are professional while maintaining a very supportive and friendly work environment.
- We provide the best support system with the smallest class size.
- We provide opportunities for teachers to make a difference in the students lives and help them become successful, as well as opportunities for charity work.
- We are committed to fulfilling contractual terms and are truthful in dealing with teachers, parents and students.
- We provide professional development support and training as well as teachers and staff retreats.
- We provide personal support and opportunities for fun and relaxation.
Hurry up and apply now!
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.