ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Date 2012-12-21 01:12:15 Location : Southeast Asia
Global English Centre provides the opportunity to learn English in a friendly atmosphere with qualified, caring staff. Combine this with the perfect tropical setting in one of Malaysia’s most popular tourist destinations and the learning experience becomes a total lifestyle adventure.
Position Available: ESL Teacher with IELTS experience.
Promote, nurture, and elevate the standard of students’ education by planning and delivering English courses; through monitoring and assisting with academic achievement and providing a safe environment conducive to learning.
• Carry out the curriculum activities within the parameters of teaching procedures and strategies of GEC.
• Implement the prepared lesson plan of all the curriculum activities
• Attend regular staff meetings.
• Record student’s developmental profiles
• Participate in the Centre’s organized activities
• Deal with class administration e.g. Ensuring official memos to students be disseminated, ensuring proper use of class attendance,
• Perform other related duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
• Maintain safe, secure, and healthy educational environment by establishing, following, and enforcing the Center’s standards and procedures
• Candidates MUST be a native speaker from Australia, US, UK, Ireland, Canada or New Zealand
• Hold a College/University Bachelor’s Degree or higher
• Hold a certificate in TEFL
• Minimum 3 years teaching experience. Preferably teaching IELTS.
Our Company Offers:
• Full-in-house academic support and career development program.
• Reimbursed Air ticket, Airport pick-up, accommodation and utilities, internet
• All visa costs & health insurance paid for by GEC,