GAC Teacher – Tangshan Foreign Language School
Date 2012-12-23 03:12:30 Location : Asia:China
AC Teacher Tangshan Foreign Language School
Tangshan Foreign Language High School is the premier school of its type in Hebei province, known for both the high quality of its teaching and the successes of its students. In addition, the Global Assessment Certificate (GAC) programme is the most important international programme in the school preparing Chinese high school students for entry to a prestigious university in a foreign country.
Teachers at Tangshan GAC Centre are required to teach around 20-24 hours a week, depending on the time of year. The majority of the classes will have fewer than 20 students. Teachers will focus on the language of science, mathematics, computing,business and social science and an ability to teach a selection of these subjects would be an advantage Log on to http://www.gac.cn.com to learn more about the programme.
All candidates should:
* possess a Bachelors degree or higher;
* be a native English speaker from the UK, the USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand;
* be committed, energetic, and articulate;
* have some experience of teaching in a second- and\or foreign-language context.
Accommodation and Salary:
* A starting salary of 7000-9000 depending on experience and educational background;
* 2 weeks paid vacation and extra national holiday;
* a fully-furnished apartment in the school grounds;
* free internet;
* end-of-year bonus equivalent to a return air fare to the teacher's home country;
* a fully-sponsored work visa;
* free meals in the campus canteen;
* health insurance;
* weekly Chinese classes.
When applying for the position, please include the following documents:
* Your resume or CV;
* a recent photograph;
* a scan of your degree certificate and any other relevant educational documentation;
* your contact information (email and telephone);
* a scan of the information page of your passport.
* a covering letter detailing your experience and explaining why you would like to join the team at the Tangshan GAC Centre.
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.