ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
GAC Teacher – Tangshan Foreign Language School
Date 2012-12-23 03:12:30 Location : Asia:China
Tangshan Foreign Language High School is the premier school of its type in Hebei province, known for both the high quality of its teaching and the successes of its students. In addition, the Global Assessment Certificate (GAC) programme is the most important international programme in the school preparing Chinese high school students for entry to a prestigious university in a foreign country.
Teachers at Tangshan GAC Centre are required to teach around 20-24 hours a week, depending on the time of year. The majority of the classes will have fewer than 20 students. Teachers will focus on the language of science, mathematics, computing,business and social science and an ability to teach a selection of these subjects would be an advantage Log on to http://www.gac.cn.com to learn more about the programme.
All candidates should:
* possess a Bachelors degree or higher;
* be a native English speaker from the UK, the USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand;
* be committed, energetic, and articulate;
* have some experience of teaching in a second- andor foreign-language context.
Accommodation and Salary:
* A starting salary of 7000-9000 depending on experience and educational background;
* 2 weeks paid vacation and extra national holiday;
* a fully-furnished apartment in the school grounds;
* free internet;
* end-of-year bonus equivalent to a return air fare to the teacher's home country;
* a fully-sponsored work visa;
* free meals in the campus canteen;
* health insurance;
* weekly Chinese classes.
When applying for the position, please include the following documents:
* Your resume or CV;
* a recent photograph;
* a scan of your degree certificate and any other relevant educational documentation;
* your contact information (email and telephone);
* a scan of the information page of your passport.
* a covering letter detailing your experience and explaining why you would like to join the team at the Tangshan GAC Centre.