TESOL One - TESL One
American or Canadian English Teacher
Date 2012-12-24 05:12:13 Location : Asia:China
We are hiring responsible and charismatic teachers to fill positions in Weifang, Shandong, China. Teachers will teach English through various subjects such as Math, Science, Social Studies, and Reading. Our pre-school and elementary English programs use award-winning McGraw-Hill textbooks, materials and lesson plans for an authentic and challenging academic environment. If you are looking for competitive pay, a chance to learn Chinese and an opportunity to work in a cross-cultural working environment in one of the fastest growing economies of the World, THIS IS IT!
We are a franchise of Best Learning in Beijing, therefore we are a little different from the Best Learnings' located in other cities, Weifang has a smaller, more intimate school with a family feel. The owners are kind, always helpful and very laid-back.
* Chinese lessons
* Free housing provided
* Health Insurance: provided
* Business Visa expenses covered
* High Salary in a very inexpensive city
* Paid Chinese national holidays as well as December 25th and January 1st
* Airfare reimbursement of 5,000 RMB upon completion of contract terms
* Minimum of Bachelors degree required
* Post-graduate teaching experience preferred, but not required
* Internationally recognized TESOL, TESL or TEFL preferred, but not required
* Candidates should be North American native English speakers
* Minimum 15-month contract
* Outgoing personality, love for children and teaching
* Anyone who wants to explore overseas working experience and broaden world outlook
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.