ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
A LITTLE Different in Hsin-Chu, Taiwan!
Date 2012-12-27 03:12:48 Location : Asia:Taiwan
Hsin-Chu city Taiwan
Native English teacher required teaching children.
(no kindies, no mornings.)
Why are we different from the rest?
We are a small independent, non commercial school. My Taiwanese wife, and myself (British) have owned and managed our school for more than 25 years. We are certified teachers and have a curriculum that we have both taught and developed. Besides a caring environment for students and teachers, we also provide a well-organized support system.
Looking for a hassle free experience (almost) in a professional teaching environment?
(1) Above average wages and conditions.
(2) One month training. (if required)
(3) Airfare compensation
(4) Paid holidays
(5) Work visa, national health care.
(6) Free airport pick up.
(7) Accommodation assistance.
We will require:
(1) Teaching/coaching experience/EFL qualifications.
(2) Minimum one year commitment.
(3) Reference letters.
(4) Recognized university degree.
(6) Letter of introduction.
(7) A genuine desire to teach EFL.
(8) Ability to converse in Chinese an advantage.