ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Web International English Shanghai (WIES) Currently Hiring ESL Teachers
Date 2012-12-29 04:12:18 Location : Asia:China
Web International English was established since 1998 with the aim of providing learners with a better and more effective way of learning English. To do this we created a unique Three-Stage Multi-Discipline Learning Method and combined it with one of the world’s most advanced course-ware providers. Currently, Web is one of the largest leading English training centers in China. With over 100 centers nationwide, Web train over 50,000 learners each year.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and experienced EFL teachers in one of our fifteen locations in the greater Shanghai area. Most of our centers are located in the city center. Only a few are on the fringes of the city (45 minutes from city center) though are located near a Metro station.
• One year contract
• 5 working days per week
• Maximum 25 teaching hours per week
• 15 hours office hours
• Class size: 4-10 students (Ages: 18 and up )
• Pre-made lesson plans and training curriculum
Salary and Benefits:
• Competitive remuneration of 14,500 to 15,500
• Flight reimbursement
• Transportation Allowance
• 5 days paid holidays + 11 days Chinese public holidays
• Paid and sponsored Z visa plus Foreign Expert Certificate (FEC)
• Medical Insurance
• Arrival Assistance (Apartment search)
• 7 nights Hotel Accommodation upon arrival
• Ongoing training and development workshops
• Career development opportunities
• Free Chinese lessons
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Native speaker of English from the following countries: (US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa)
• Bachelor’s degree or above
• At least two years solid classroom teaching experience.
• TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate (120 hours)
• 25 to 60 years of age
• Willing to work irregular hours (weeknights and weekends)
• Punctual, outgoing and enthusiastic work attitude