TESOL One - TESL One
Research and Development Proofreader-Editor - Seoul (near Olympic Park)
Date 2012-12-30 21:12:42 Location : Asia:Korea
Positions: Research & Development and Curriculum Designing / Editing
Location: Seoul (near Olympic Park)
Salary: 2.7 ~ 3.1 million KRW depending on experience & education
Schedule: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Monday-Friday (includes 1 hour lunch)
For R&D and Curriculum Designing:
* Bilingual in English and Korean (F4 visa holder)
* Elementary teaching experience required
* Candidates with curriculum development experience preferred
* B.Ed or B.A. in Linguistics preferred
For Editing position:
* Professional editing experience required
* B.A. in English, English Literature, Linguistics, Creative Writing, or other related field preferred
We offer a great benefit package to all POLY employees, including:
- Opportunities for advancement within the school and/or headquarters
- Single, non-shared furnished housing
- Free prepaid airfare to and from Korea.
- Two weeks of paid vacation a year in addition to national holidays
- Severance bonus upon the completion of the 1-year contract.
- Medical Insurance: 50% of National Insurance premium paid for by POLY. (You will receive the same insurance coverage as a Korean national.)
- Monthly contribution to the National Pension Fund
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.