ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Research and Development Proofreader-Editor - Seoul (near Olympic Park)
Date 2012-12-30 21:12:42 Location : Asia:Korea
Location: Seoul (near Olympic Park)
Salary: 2.7 ~ 3.1 million KRW depending on experience & education
Schedule: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Monday-Friday (includes 1 hour lunch)
For R&D and Curriculum Designing:
* Bilingual in English and Korean (F4 visa holder)
* Elementary teaching experience required
* Candidates with curriculum development experience preferred
* B.Ed or B.A. in Linguistics preferred
For Editing position:
* Professional editing experience required
* B.A. in English, English Literature, Linguistics, Creative Writing, or other related field preferred
We offer a great benefit package to all POLY employees, including:
- Opportunities for advancement within the school and/or headquarters
- Single, non-shared furnished housing
- Free prepaid airfare to and from Korea.
- Two weeks of paid vacation a year in addition to national holidays
- Severance bonus upon the completion of the 1-year contract.
- Medical Insurance: 50% of National Insurance premium paid for by POLY. (You will receive the same insurance coverage as a Korean national.)
- Monthly contribution to the National Pension Fund