ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
ESL Jobs in China - EF Zhengzhou
Date 2013-01-01 03:01:02 Location : Asia:China
EF English First, Zhengzhou is now recruiting new English teachers to join our teaching team. We have been recognized for our quality approach to teaching and effective English languages courses. We are proud to offer both a professional and fun learning environment to our students, and a supportive and friendly working environment to our staff.
As a leading English training school, EF Zhengzhou now has three centers and provides a wide selection of English language courses, catering for all ages and abilities. We are best known for our young learner courses, targeted to students aged 7 to 14 years old but are also a leading provider of Corporate Language Training in Zhengzhou, providing customized language learning solutions for corporate clients such as Nokia.
To celebrate the 10th anniversary of our opening, the school has been completely refurbished to create the best learning environment, with a very spacious Life Club Zone (a multimedia activities room, the largest among EF centers in China), a dedicated online learning - iLAB area, and 11 classrooms.
Zhengzhou – The city
Zhengzhou is the capital of Henan province, located in central China. The famous Shaolin Temple nearby is the cradle of Chinese martial arts that provided the inspiration for many Kung Fu movies. With a pleasant climate, Zhengzhou is welcoming all year round. The hottest month is July and the average temperature is about 27 C while the coldest month is January when temperatures get down to near zero.
As a provincial capital, Zhengzhou is the height of fashionable entertainment and shopping in Henan - you won't be disappointed. Zhengzhou offers a variety of activities from shopping to shows, tea and coffee houses, sports facilities and everything else you would expect from a large city. With very low living costs your spending will go a long way here.
With its lush foliage, Zhengzhou is China’s model for the planting of trees in urban areas, earning it the title of the “green city”. It is home to the national grain wholesale market, a new high-tech science park, and is one of the most important textile centers in all of China. Along with its modern economic position, Zhengzhou played a key role in China’s early civilization as the site of an early Shang Dynasty walled city some 3,500 years ago.
• Maximum of 20 hours teaching per week
• Lesson planning
• Use audio / video materials in classes
• Cooperate with the CM and DOS in ensuring the constructive communication and efficient operation of the centre
• Assist in the placement testing and interviewing of new students
• Carry out teaching related responsibilities including, but not limited to demonstration classes, conversation clubs, tutorials, seminars and presentations
• Attend centre social events
• Excellent salary: new teachers 5,000 - 6,500 RMB per month (net)
• Excellent salary: experienced teachers 7,000 – 8,500 RMB per month (net)
• Free housing provided, furnished, Western style, or housing allowance
• Flight allowance: 9,000 RMB half payable after 6 months, half after 12 months
• All-paid-for TEFL certification (Cambridge ESOL TKT) as part of our induction training
• Legal ‘Z’ work visa
• 17 days public holidays plus 10 days extra holidays
• Medical insurance
• Arrival support including airport pickup
• Performance related bonus: up to 1,000 RMB per quarter
• On-going training and academic support
• Promotion opportunities within the EF network
• Bachelor’s degree
• TEFL certificate (No TEFL? We recommend INTESOL, est. 1993, 30% discounts: http://www.GoldStarTeachers.com/INTESOL)
• Native English speaker from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
• Experience teaching young learners preferred
• Plenty of passion and energy