ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Male Teachers Needed to Work in Saudi Arabia to teach adult men
Date 2013-01-01 03:01:28 Location : Middle East
You must have a College degree from a U. K., USA, or Canadian College, have a High School or College teaching certificate, at least four years of experience & be a USA, UK, or Canadian citizen. Please include a copy of your passport information page. These positions are for men only to teach men that are employees of our client in Saudi Arabia. Overseas experience is a plus. Interviews are scheduled at the beginning of March in the USA. If you are in the UK- those interviews will be in London in February 2013. Our client is reviewing resumes now and if selected you will be able to attend the interview session. If you are hired our client (a major oil company) will do a complete Background Investigation and the visa processing will be completed by HAK (Hassan A. K. Algahtani Sons Company). The estimated starting time would be Summer of 2013. Schools are year around.
English Teachers – 130 Open Positions (Natives Speakers) REQUIREMENTS:
One of the following:
• BA (preferably a Master’s degree) in TEFL/TESL
• BA (preferably a Master’s degree) in English, Applied Linguistics or modern languages with a teaching certificate in CELTA/DELTA
• BA (preferably a Master’s degree) in a non-related English field of study but only if it is supported by a teaching English certificate such as CELTA, DELETA, TESL or TEFL and relevant full-time English teaching experience.
• Minimum of 4 years full-time teaching English
• Computer literacy is desirable
Math Teachers – 18 Open Positions (Native Speakers) REQUIREMENTS:
• BS or MS degree in Math
• Minimum of 4 years full-time teaching Math in secondary schools and above
• Computer and graphing calculator literacy is desirable
• The applicant has to sit for a (30-mins.) pre-college level test