Two Particular Positions in South Korea
Date 2013-01-01 03:01:17 Location : Asia:Korea
Hi, native English speaking teachers!
We would like to invite you to consider two particular positions in Korea that we have to offer. Please find the job summary at the bottom. Should you be interested in these positions, please send your resume, recent photos, and a copy of your passport with the posting number you are applying for.
English & Korea is a recruiting and job placement agency fully accredited by the Korean government having its headquarters in Seoul, South Korea and the North American recruitment office in N.Y. USA. We cover the entire job market throughout the country.
Soon after the receipt of your email, our English-speaking Director of North American Recruitment office will speak with you.
Every position has a specific starting date. From a technical perspective, matching the timing is the most crucial aspect of the job matching process. Please be sure to let us know whether you have the documents required for the visa, particularly the criminal background check report with apostille affixed.
Certified Occupational Counselor
English & Korea Co. Ltd.
E-1532: two positions available
- School: A very well established and reliable public middle school (G7-9), one of the best middle schools in the region with the highest job security.
- Location: Wonju city, Gangwon-do province, 60 miles east from Seoul
- Citys website: http://english.wonju.go.kr/site/foreign/eng/page/index.jsp
- Starting date: end of Feb 2013
- Working hours: 8:10 4:30: Monday through Friday, 9:10 11:10 AM Saturday optional.
- Teaching classes: maximum 25 fifty minute classes per week.
- Salary: 2.1 2.3 million won
- Benefits: travel costs, single furnished housing, severance payroll, medical insurance, national pension, minimum 2 weeks paid vacation plus additional compensatory paid vacation when the teacher chooses to work two hours on Saturday.
E-1530: two positions available
- School: A private tutoring English academy
- Location: GwangMyeong city, metropolitan Seoul
- Citys website: http://eng.gm.go.kr/site/english/main.do
- Starting date: Jan and Feb 2013
- Teaching levels: Kindergarten levels
- Working hours: 9 5 PM
- Teaching classes: 30 hours per week
- Salary: 2.1 2.3 million won
- Benefits: Travel costs, single furnished apt, severance payroll, medical insurance, 10 days annual paid vacation, etc.
- Prior teaching experience with kindergarten levels is required.
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.